AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification Dumps
4.3 (29,317 ratings)
156,179 students enrolled
Created by Ryan Kroonenburg, Faye Ellis
- Pass the AWS Certified Developer - Associate 2019 Exam
- Become confident in creating basic Python and PHP code to manipulate AWS environments
- Become intimately familiar with the AWS platform from a developer perspective.
- Become Amazon Certified
- Become A Cloud Guru
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Php, Python, Ruby etc) is advantageous but not strictly required
Please note, this is not a course to teach you how to code, this course is specifically designed on helping you to pass the AWS Certified Developer June 2019 exam. All required code to do the exercises in this course is provided when you join the course (via Github).
AWS are constantly evolving their platform, as 2019 progresses we will continuously update this course with new content so you will never have to worry about missing out or failing the AWS certification test because of new content.