Operating Systems from scratch - Part 1
Learn memory management in operating systems as operating system forms the ... Part 1 course; People who want to learn memory managment from scratch ...BESTSELLER
2,886 students enrolled
Created by Vignesh Sekar
What you'll learn
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Operating Systems
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of OS course
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Operating systems course in your Bachelor's degree
- Understand how Operating Systems work
- Understand how a process is created
- Understand how CPU scheduling is done in Operating Systems
- Understand the various scheduling algorithms we have in Operating Systems
- Understand how CPU , Memory and Disk work together
- Understand Memory managment in Operating Systems
- Understand how a process is moved from hard disk to RAM
- understand memory allocation strategies used by operating systems
- Have a PC with internet connection
- Even ZERO knowledge in Operating Systems is fine - I'll teach you everything you need to know
Are you aiming to get your computer science degree with high level of expertise in core subjects ? or Are you aiming to get placed in a a top notch company like google, microsoft ? or Are you a college student struggling to understand the basics of computer science ? or Are you a software developer who would want to develop better apps by understanding the theory behind computer science ?
This course is designed to give you the operating system skills you need to crack the interview questions on operating system in top notch companies. By the end of the course you will understand Operating System Concepts extremely well and be able to start with any subject of computer science.
Lots of students with no zero knowledge of computer science have been successful with their college exams or interview by taking this course.
Here are some examples of students who found this course to do wonders for their college exams or interviews or software jobs.