Responsive Web Design Essentials - HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap
There are fun class projects for you to work on which will enable you to practice what you learn. By the end of this course you'll have a great understanding of important web design topics like HTML5, CSS3, Flex box, Responsive design and Bootstrap. Bestseller
312 students enrolled
Created by Daniel Walter Scott, Instructor HQ
What you'll learn
- Learn how to work with responsive images and icons. and stunning full screen background images and probably one too many gradients.
- Learn how to create forms and to choose great fonts for your website.
- Learn how to work with Bootstrap 4 to easily add carousels, cards and complex looking menus.
- Setup a domain name with hosting so that your website is live on the internet for others to see.
- An internet connection is necessary
- No Web Design or coding knowledge is necessary
- A text/code editor (preferably Visual Studio Code which is free and made by Microsoft)
- Having Google Chrome installed will be necessary
We cover everything you need to build your first website. From creating your first page through to uploading your website to the internet. We’ll use the world’s most popular (and free) web design tool called Visual Studio Code.
There are exercise files you can download and then work along with me. At the end of each video I have a downloadable version of where we are in the process so that you can compare your project with mine. This will enable you to see easily where you might have a problem.