Build an Online Store with React and GraphQL in 90 Minutes
With the help of this course you can Create a full-stack E-commerce app from scratch using React, GraphQL, Stripe, and the Headless CMS Strapi in record time. ... Interested in building impressive full-stack apps with React and GraphQL in record time? ... Creating a complete E-commerce app ...
4.5 (201 ratings)
1,321 students enrolled
Created by Reed Barger
What you'll learn
- Create E-commerce apps with React and GraphQL
- Make full-stack React apps in a very short period of time using the headless CMS Strapi
- Learn how to integrate the payment service Stripe with React applications using react-stripe-components
- Send emails to users of your React applications with the email client SendGrid
- Build attractive, mobile-first user interfaces with the new React component library from Pinterest, Gestalt
- Deploy React apps to web with Heroku and Now
- Some experience with React (i.e. having built a couple of projects with React Create App)
- Prior knowledge of ES6 features will help (spread operators, destructuring, object shorthand syntax)
What will be building in this course?
Throughout this course, we'll be building an online store called BrewHaha, an E-commerce app that will allow users to order for delivery drinks on demand.
This will be a full-stack application from scratch, made with React, and GraphQL on top of a Node API created by the tool Strapi. We will create and use a MongoDB database, hosted by MLab. It will utilize industry-renowned tools such as Stripe to process credit card payments made within our React app and the email client SendGrid to send our users emails upon performing certain actions (like making a payment).