Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) with Practice Tests
Cerified Kubernetes Administrators (CKA) Course ... an upgrade to a live cluster yourself in the practice test without taking the application down. BESTSELLER
What you'll learn
- How to Administer a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Design a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Build a Kubernetes Cluster from scratch - "The Hard Way"
- How to Test a Kubernetes Cluster end-to-end
- How to Troubleshoot a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Secure a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Storage on a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Network on a Kubernetes Cluster
- Basic understanding of Docker
- YAML Language
Kubernetes is one of the highest trending technology in Cloud Computing as of today. Kubernetes had the fastest growth in job searches, over a 173% from a year before as reported recently by a survey conducted by Indeed.
Learn, practice, and get certified on Kubernetes with hands-on labs right in your browser.
"I have compared this to other courses at Udemy and Linux Academy. All have the strengths and gaps, so far this is a winner!" - Thomas Trauss, Student
Learning Kubernetes is essential for any DevOps professional. DevOps engineers are always in demand. Currently the average Silicon Valley salary for a DevOps engineer is 20% higher than what a software engineer makes. DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $200,000 annually. And One of the most in-demand skills is Kubernetes Administration.