Install & Configure Your SMTP PowerMTA Server + IP Rotation
I have been setting up Power MTA/SMTP server/Ip Rotation/Bulk Mailserver/Interspire/Mailwizz/Sendy for last 3 years. I will set up Power MTA with Interspire ...BESTSELLER
36 students enrolled
Created by Hassan Aboul hassan
What you'll learn
- Send emails using your own PowerMTA mail server.
- Understand IP Rotation and How to Configure.
- Send Your Marketing Campaigns using your Own Mail Server.
- Relay emails through SMTP
- learn how to work with Amazon web services.
- Configure DKIM, DMARC, rDNS, and SPF to achieve 10/10 sending score.
- Understand different factors that help in avoiding Spam and Sending to Inbox.
- In General, you need only an Internet Connection to follow up
Looking for a way to send/receive unlimited emails using your own PowerMTA Mail Server?
Do you want to learn how to configure your VPS Server and install PowerMTA SMTP Server with IP Rotation?
✅ Then you are in the right place!
This Course is divided into 5 Sections:
Section 1: Getting Started
In this section, you will have an overview of what we are going to build and get all the files and tools needed for the course.
Section 2: Installing and Configuring PowerMTA
Now, we will build our server. We will go in a step by step guide and install PowerMTA on you Server using AWS Cloud.
Note: AWS is not obligatory here, you can choose any hosting provider you like, but you need to make sure they allow SMTP ports and they allow to add multiple network adapters (IPs).
Section 3: Connecting through mailing applications
In this section, I will show you how to connect different mailing applications to PowerMTA, like Mailwizz, Mailster, SendBlaster, and Turbo mailer.
Section 4: Important Tips - Before You Send!
Now, after we finished our server, we will see some tips and best practices to achieve the best delivery, and I will show you how to get 10/10 as a sending score on mail-tester. So we will Ensure Dkim, SPF, and Dmarc is set correctly.
Also, We will see how to set reverse DNS (rDNS), and we will talk about Warming UP Your IP.