NEW! CompTIA A+ 2019 Certification 1001. The Total Course
Course 1: Everything you need to pass the A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) Exam, from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
4.7 (3,285 ratings)
10,535 students enrolled
Created by Total Seminars • 170,000+ Students, Mike Meyers
What you'll learn
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam
- The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
- How to repair and configure mobile devices
- How to set up and configure basic networks
- All about hardware: monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, and more
- How to build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
- Understand what the cloud is and how virtualization works
- How to troubleshoot hardware and network issues
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
- A basic familiarity with computers and networks is helpful.
- CompTIA recommends having 9-12 months of on-the-job experience before taking the A+ exam. This is recommended but not required.
Hey, Mike Meyers here. The Team at Total Seminars and I are excited to bring you this NEW, updated video series to help you pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) certification exam.
Between my bestselling A+, Network+, and Security+ books and my video courses, I've taught over 2 million people how to take and pass these CompTIA IT industry certification exams. I've got an easy-going, approachable, and funny teaching style that has helped newbies and experienced techs alike learn valuable IT skills. I've taught in-person seminars for the DEA and the FBI, and now I'm going to teach you, yes YOU, staring at the screen there, everything I know about the CompTIA A+ certification.
This is the first of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 2019 Core 1 (220-1001) exam. It's an internationally-recognized, fundamental IT training certification. Not interested in certification? No problem! Even if you just want to learn about the basics of IT and computers, I've got you covered.
- Course 1: CompTIA A+ 2019 Certification 1001. The Total Course (this course)
- Course 2: CompTIA A+ 2019 Certification 1002. The Total Course
- To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
"I used these courses to pass the A+, Security+, and Network+ in a span of 2.5 months. I had no IT experience 4 months ago. Now I am a network engineer at a managed service provider with a great salary and solid upward mobility." - Ryan D.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
Technology is ranked as the #1 source of U.S. jobs. Are you looking to kickstart your career, improve your existing IT skills, or increase your chances of getting that IT job? Did you know 96% of HR managers use IT certifications as screening or hiring criteria during recruitment?*
Some jobs that use A+ certifications are Support Specialists (avg. $54,500/yr.), Field Service Technicians (avg. $46,000/yr.), and Desktop Support Analysts (avg. $60,000/yr.)**.
More Certifications = More $$
- A+ Cert with no other certifications = $47,500/yr.
- A+ Cert with 1 or 2 other active certs. = $84,250/yr.
- A+ Cert with 3 or 4 other active certs. = $92,080/yr.
- A+ Cert with 5 or 6 other active certs. = $97,310/yr.
- A+ Cert with 7 or 8 other active certs. = $105,150/yr.
Not looking for a cert? Maybe you're just interested in how to keep your home network router from constantly doing that annoying red-blinky-light thing. Or be the family hero and set up that awesome smart thermostat you've had in your Amazon cart for a year! Or perhaps you want to learn to how to get your iPhone to work so you don't have to keep asking your friend's brother's aunt's niece for help. Whatever your motivation, this course is perfect to help give you a robust IT foundational knowledge in a way that's easy-to-understand. And, hopefully, you'll have a few laughs with me along the way.