NoSQL: Neo4j and Cypher (Part: 2-Intermediate)
NoSQL: Neo4j - Stop Developing Databases the Hard Way!
What you'll learn
- Spot the best Cypher commands for your project!
- Choose the best way to Traverse your neo4j database
- Be proficient in understanding how to use Variable length paths
- Be an expert at working with Collections in Cypher
- Be ready to go with Textual searches in Cypher
- Be ready to go with using Conditional Expressions in Cypher
- Have a great understanding of Pagination using Cypher
- neo4j REST API is so cool you will want to use it !
- Spot the best way to implement Pagination with the neo4j REST API
- All course material are provided as downloadable resources
- neo4j software is available by internet download from the neo4j web site
Social, Routing and Recommendation questions like:
"How do I know you ?"
"How do I get from London to New York ?"
and more importantly... "Where should I have dinner ?"
... are only a few of the broad range of problems that can be solved using a Graph Database like Neo4j.
"Graphs are everywhere! " - so if you have data you have a Graph!
Normal everyday kinds of questions make excellent graph questions, these kinds of questions are behind the massive web sites like;
... and many others !
... they have their own proprietor technology, you can use Neo4j !
With Neo4j you have the tool which allows you to answers these questions, which are really just a graph query.
So, Stop Developing Databases the Hard Way!!
I wanted to make querying graph data not only fun, but easy to learn, understand and use with this easy to follow hands on course for developers and in under 3 hours!
Neo4js' Cypher language and property graph model is easy to understand and handle, especially for object oriented and relational developers.