RESTful API with Laravel: Build a real API with Laravel
Build a RESTful API for a market system using Laravel and dominates the challenging RESTful skills with Laravel.
Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
3,777 students enrolled
Created by JuanD MeGon
What you'll learn
- Create your own projects with Laravel (not only RESTful APIs)
- Make the most of your work tools (Sublime Text 3, Git, Github, Composer, PHP artisan and Laravel)
- Generate and maintain the structure of the database in an automated way with Laravel and the PHP Artisan console
- Use PHP Artisan effectively and be much more efficient
- Create and configure your own local development environment
- Properly configure your development environment for all your projects
- Hone the main HTTP methods/verbs for HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Use free professional tools to improve your productivity
- Very recommended a fundamental domain of Object Oriented Programming
- Fundamental knowledge about PHP (classes, functions, methods, traits, inheritance)
So you need to build a RESTful API for a project, but you do not know even where to start? Do not worry I will guide you through the whole process to build a genuine RESTful API using Laravel.
Join the more than 3000 students already taking this course, building their RESTful APIs using Laravel, and enjoying every single class!
Build a RESTful API for a marketplace system using Laravel. With Laravel creating every component will be a breeze; you will have a project with users, sellers, buyers, transactions, products and categories. Explore all types of relationships, one to many, many to many and much much more using Eloquent the Laravel ORM.
The comprehensive guide to creating a truly RESTful API with Laravel. You can follow the course using Laravel 5.5 (the latest Laravel version).
You will not find a Laravel course like this anywhere else. This course explains everything you need to develop a RESTful API using Laravel framework.
At the end of the course you will have a RESTful API with Laravel, for a market system, where users can purchase and sell different products with different categories and transactions. Inclusive, a same user can be both a seller and a buyer (you will take advantage of inheritance for this).
¡Do Not wait anymore! Become a master in the development of genuinely RESTful APIs with Laravel. Join the course now and see you in class
Remember: The course has been updated to use the latest version of Laravel (Laravel 5.5). Enjoy!