AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework - Hands-On Learning!
4.4 (1,998 ratings)
12,538 students enrolled
Created by Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer
What you'll learn
- Develop and deploy AWS Lambda functions properly with the Serverless Framework
- Learn the fundamentals and advanced options of AWS Lambda
- Deploy three real world projects that interact with S3, API Gateway, DynamoDB, EC2 & CloudWatch
- Learn YAML and manage your entire deployment using code
- At the end, you'll be ready to write any AWS Lambda functions you desire
- Good to have basic knowledge on Python or NodeJS for scripting
- Basic understanding of the AWS Cloud is preferred to take this course
- Recent Mac / Linux / Windows machine
- Knowledge of the command line is preferred
- Lots of desire to learn new exciting things!
AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework is the QUICKEST way to get started in the serverless world, to deploy AWS Lambda functions in Amazon Web Services that infinitely scale without managing any servers!
This course, unlike others, has an approach that teaches you how to properly deploy AWS Lambda functions from the very first lectures.
- no manual work through the AWS UI
- all your configuration and deployment is coded using YAML and the Serverless framework
- no headaches packaging your functions as zip files
AWS Lambda is a fantastic tool to master when learned the right away.
- save in cost - you only pay per usage
- save in operational burden - no servers to manage!
- scale automatically from 0 to millions of API calls.
For this course, we'll deploy several real world functions to AWS Lambda:
- An automated thumbnail generation service on S3 (Python)
- A REST API using AWS API Gateway & Lambda (nodeJS)
- An EC2 automation to start and stop instances on schedule (Python)
6000 students and 900 reviews later, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Try this course, and you have 30 days to be refunded if you don't like it. You have nothing to lose!
Stephane Maarek is the instructor of this course. He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect, and the author of the highly-rated AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda and AWS EC2 courses on Udemy. He has already taught to 40000+ students and received 12000+ reviews.
He shares all his AWS knowledge on the platform, taking the time to explain every concept and provide students with both theoretical and practical dimensions. You are in good hands!