4.3 (19 ratings)
1,746 students enrolled
Created by Laurence Svekis
What you'll learn
- Create a car racing game from scratch
- Detect overlapping collision between two elements
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
Source code is included to get you started quickly.
- Learn how to setup your gameplay area using HTML and CSS
- Add Keyboard actions to move an html div using keyboard arrow keys
- Run animationframe to change element position and respond to the users commands
- Setup start game functionality
- Setup and add values within an object to track location and move
- Setup a dashboard to output variables for the user like score and speed
- Add road movement
- Track speed dynamically with braking and accelerating
- Add other cars and have them move within the gameplay area
- Check for element overlap and detect collisions
- Score and extend gameplay
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!