Scrum Advanced: Software Development & Program Management
45,429 students enrolled
Created by Paul Ashun
What you'll learn
- Learn how to run multiple projects using advanced scrum methods such as scrum of scrums,learn how to become a scrum master in 7 simple steps and learn how to influence by explaining scrum to anyone at any level of the business
- $$$£££ Learn how to become a scrum master, influence others to use scrum and manage programs WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering programs (a set of related projects) using the scrum of scrums method
- Learn how to use the scrum of scrums method for delivering multiple related projects
- Feel confident in explaining scrum to teams, managers and stakeholders for any service, maintenence or support team
- Understand the detailed reasons for each scrum rule and how they help to deliver projects more effectively
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
JOIN IN UDEMY'S MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCRUM ADVANCED COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON ADVANCED SCRUM TRAINING AS A SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER.
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of advanced scrum techniques - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using advanced scrum techniques - In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of the scrum of scrums program management technique and how to influence and coach others with solid explanations of scrum in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
- Includes Narration from Buddy Hatton, Ted R. Brown, Kevin Kollins and Scott Clem.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it is the number 1 way to complete projects or programs (programmes) on time while delivering value for any business or user.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a SCRUM MASTER, PROGRAM MANAGER, TEAM MEMBER, OR PRODUCT OWNER
or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I take scrum to the next level", this is definitely the class is for you.