Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training
128,568 students enrolled
Created by Paul Ashun
What you'll learn
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time.
- Feel confident in sitting the Scrum Open Assessment prior to sitting Scrum Certification
- $$$£££ Learn how to get a scrum certification WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars
- Explain what the Scrum practices are
- Understand techniques to deliver your project on time
- Explain the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Explain what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less flexible than Agile
- Understand what Agile is & How it differs from Scrum
- Explain the difference between roles, events and artefacts
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
JOIN THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS IN UDEMY'S BESTSELLER AND MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCRUM COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM TRAINING AND SCRUM CERTIFICATION.
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum - You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Confidence in completing a Scrum Certification - I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a class room or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment so you can practice before taking the final certification (Exam purchased separately - I will give you links directly to it).
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!