Avaya IP Office Server
Link : Avaya IP Office Server
IP Office Server Edition versus Preferred Edition. ..... A single Server Edition Primary server provides IP Office, Voicemail Pro, and Avaya one-X ... New
0 students enrolled
Created by Juan Sebastian Garcia
What you'll learn
- Avaya IP Office Server Intelligent Communications and Artificial Intelligence
- Avaya IP Office Contact Center and Artificial Intelligence
- Prepare for the Avaya Solutions Architect - Exam
- Design Highly Resilient and Scaleable IP Office Server Solutions for Unified Communications, Contact Center and Artificial Intelligence
- Become Intimately Familiar With The Avaya IP Office Platform
- Become A Telecom Expert
- You will need to set up an Avaya Customer Account (Avaya Support Portal)
- You can download the Avaya IP Office (ISO) file from a google drive. (Send us an email).
- Your own Avaya SIP Phones (Vantage or 96xx) and PC Headset (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- VMware workstation or VMware player
DescriptionOur course material, like the Avaya IP Office Server training, are continually evolving. We have released a new version of the 2019 course, with a stronger and deeper focus on architectures in general, high availability, and the services you do need to know in greater depth.
Are you looking for Unified Communications and Contact Center Training enabling Artificial Inteligence?
This course is designed to help you learn a prepared the Avaya IP Office Server - Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the Avaya platform before, by the end of our training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior Avaya experience required. Telecom System and Artificial Intelligence evolution was build by Avaya (Previously At&t) and now you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
In this course we will start with a broad overview of the Avaya IP Office platform and then deep dive into the individual elements of the Avaya IP Office platform. You will explore IP Office Unified Communications, Conference, Recording, Global Settings, LAN and WAN, Extensions (SIP/ H323/Analog/DCP) Features, Speech Recognition, Web Services, Implementation, Contact Center, etc.
Most lectures are 5 - 12 minutes long, with almost no lecture being over 20 minutes in length. I am an Avaya Certified Expert, Developer and Systems Administrator living in Florida with over 20 years experience in IT. This course is cheaper than most other courses because I am not doing this as a full time job, rather because I love teaching Avaya. So join me in becoming A Telecom Expert today and get your Avaya IP Office qualification by completing our Avaya IP Office Server online course today!