AWS Certified Big Data - Speciality Practice Exams
High-Quality & Affordable Courses - 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Start Your Course Today. Join Over 40 Million People Learning Online at Udemy! Stack Implementation. Expert Instructors. REST APIs With Flask. 30-Day Money Guarantee. 40M+ Students Enrolled.
257 students enrolled
Created by Certification Practice Exams
- Be sure to cover AWS services in detail as these Practice tests will surely test your knowledge deep in each service.
- AWS Services for Big Data - Specialty include Data services majorly Kinesis, DynamoDB, Redshift, Elasticsearch, EMR, QuickSight. Exam also covers Amazon Machine Learning.
DescriptionAWS Certified Big Data - Speciality exam basically validates an examinee’s technical skills and experience in designing and implementing AWS services to derive value from data. It validates an examinee’s ability to demonstrate
- Implement core AWS Big Data services according to basic architectural best practices
- Design and maintain Big Data
- Leverage tools to automate Data Analysis
- Prepared by a group of AWS Certified Speciality Professional, who have actually passed the exam and revisit the exam regularly
- Simulates the actual, and the latest, AWS Certified Big Data - Speciality certification exam
- Has 3 Practice tests (50 questions each) with a 170-minute time limit to emulate actual exams.
- Practice exams cover a whole set of AWS services and concepts with scenario based , multi-choice and multi-select questions
- Practice exams are regularly updated to be inline with the changing AWS exam pattern
- Each question is mapped with exam domain to be able to evaluate your strength and weakness
- Each question has explanations for both the right and wrong answers, with reference links pointing to relevant AWS documentation
- Contains a Test Report to track your progress and show you which Knowledge Area you need improvement.
- Provides better value than the official AWS Practice Test
AWS enhances their services and the documentation at a very fast pace. Although we do try to keep up the enhancements and add relevant notes to the answers explanation, the actual exam might not. So be prepared to answer accordingly.
We would really appreciate if you can provide us with the feedback to help us improve further.
We recommend passing these practice exams consistently with a passing score of 80%. Don't treat the exam as dumps and be sure to cover all the questions, with the explanation for both the right and wrong answers and deep dive into AWS documentation.