Learn 3D AR technology with Xcode and Python!
Course details. Course details. This course introduces web and mobile developers to augmented reality (AR) using real-world code and examples with Unreal Engine and Xcode. Welcome. Practice while you learn with exercise files. Download courses and learn on the go. New
3 students enrolled
Created by Online Training Plus
What you'll learn
- Make games with Python.
- Create basic line and scatter plots with Matplotlib 1.5.
- Customise our graphs with visuals, a title, labels, text and a legend.
- Recognize types of visualization: histograms, pie charts, and box and whisker plots.
- Code in Swift for augmented reality.
- Understand basic 3D plotting.
- And More!
- Download Anaconda 4.2.0, the free data science platform by Continuum, which contains Python 3.5.2 and Matplotlib.
- Otherwise, you can download and install Python 3.5.2 and Matplotlib for free online.
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is helpful.
- Java coding skills are helpful but not required
- To follow along in Xcode 9, you must have a Mac computer or MacOS software
- Blender (we show you how to import a model for AR)
Make 2D & 3D Graphs in Python with Matplotlib for Beginners! is suitable for coding beginners because we begin with a complete introduction to coding. Then we delve deep into using Matplotlib, a Python 2D plotting library.
In Part 1, you learn how to use Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram. You learn the basics of programming, including topics like variables, functions, and if statements. You learn about data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and sets. We cover how to use for and while loops, how to handle user input and output, file input and output.
We apply our knowledge to build a fully functional tic-tac-toe game. You learn classes, methods, attributes, instancing, and class inheritance. We make an additional Blackjack game! You learn how to solve errors that can occur when you work as a programmer.
In Part 2, you take your Python knowledge and apply it to Matplotlib. We go over many cool features of Matplotlib that we can use for data visualization. We show you how to make line plots, scatter plots, candlestick plots. You learn how to customize the visuals of your graph and to add text and annotate graphs. And much more!
Why Should I Learn Xcode?
Xcode is Apple's FREE software for app development. Xcode is so convenient to use.
We love it, and you will, too!
Xcode allows you to make complex and creative apps. At the same time, it is accessible for beginners who want to make simple apps. Swift 4.0 is the programming language to learn if you want to make apps for Apple products.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces.
Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
We prioritize learning by doing. We blend theory with practical projects to ensure you get a hands-on experience by building projects alongside your instructor. Our experienced instructors know how to explain topics clearly at a logical pace. Check out our huge catalog of courses for more content.
Also now included in these bundles are our extra courses. If you want to learn to use other programs such as Camtasia or Sketch, you get more content than what you paid for this way!
We really hope you decide to purchase this course and take your knowledge to the next level. Let's get started.
Enroll now to join the community!