Apache Spark 2.4 for Big Data Applications
Apache Spark 2.4 for Big Data Applications / get udemy coupon code
Apache Spark is a unified analytics engine for big data processing, with built-in modules ... 2019); Spark 2.3.4 released (Sep 09, 2019); Spark 2.4.4 released (
Sep 01, 2019); Plan ... Write applications quickly in Java, Scala, Python, R, and SQL.
What you'll learn
- How to create RDD's, Dataframes and Datasets
- How to properly use Map, Reduce & Filter
- How to Partition RDD's in Distributed Systems
- Caching Datasets in Memory to Reduce computations
- How to tune Spark Programs
- How to run Iterative Algorithms on a cluster
- Difference between GroupByKey and ReduceByKey
Learn Apache Spark's key concepts using real-world examples. This course goes over everything you need to know to get started using Spark. We start with resilient distributed data-sets and the main transformations and actions that can be performed on them. Then we move on to Advanced Spark concepts such as Partitioning and Persistence. Finally the course ends with Spark's SQL API which includes two data abstractions called Dataframes and Datasets which sit on top of Spark RDD's. They allow for new levels of optimization and SQL querying capabilities.