AWS Certified Big Data Specialty 2020 - In Depth & Hands On!
AWS Certified Big Data Specialty 2020 - In Depth & Hands On! / get udemy coupon code
AWS Certified Big Data Specialty 2020 - In Depth & Hands On! AWS Certified Big Data Specialty 2020 - In Depth & Hands On! AWS recommends associate-level certification before attempting the AWS Big Data exam. It is an advanced and challenging exam.
What you'll learn
- Maximize your odds of passing the AWS Certified Big Data exam
- Move and transform massive data streams with Kinesis
- Store big data with S3 and DynamoDB in a scalable, secure manner
- Process big data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Use the Hadoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic MapReduce
- Apply machine learning to massive data sets with Amazon ML, SageMaker, and deep learning
- Analyze big data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS, and Aurora
- Visualize big data in the cloud using AWS QuickSight
[v2020: The course is fully updated today and will be kept up-to-date all of 2020, including for the new AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty DAS-C01 exam revision (the update will be provided for free in this course). Happy learning! ]
The AWS Certified Big Data Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of big data systems is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering all of the big data technologies on the exam and how they fit together.
Best-selling Udemy instructors Frank Kane and Stéphane Maarek have teamed up to deliver the most comprehensive and hands-on prep course we've seen. Together, they've taught over 300,000 people around the world. This course combines Stéphane's depth on AWS with Frank's experience in Big Data, gleaned during his 9-year career at Amazon itself. Both Frank and Stéphane have taken and passed the exam themselves on the first try.