COBIT 5 Certification Training
COBIT 5 Certification Training / get ed2go course code
Accredited courses with exam. Classroom, distant, online training. Chat Support Available. ISO 9001 Certified. Download App. Highlights: Mobile App Available, Experienced Teachers.
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is the stepping stone to enhance the knowledge of IT Professionals and perform implementations and assessments of the framework within organizations. This course will aid you in shaping your career through value addition and process improvements that you will have to demonstrate or bring about in your roles within the enterprise. Implementation usually leads to recognition, respect, and growth in career. After completing this course, you will be eligible to become an IT auditor, IT quality professional, and IT developer – among others.
In the COBIT® 5 Certification Training course you will learn to Implement COBIT® in practical situations for issues that generally occur in enterprises. You will gain an understanding of the concepts of process capability assessments and how various processes may be improved through the Seven-stage Lifecycle approach. Upon completion of the course you will be prepared to sit for the COBIT® 5 Foundation exam. The exam fee is not included with the course.
Course Code: GES390
What You Will Learn
- Recognize the need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT and value creation for enterprises
- Relate to the COBIT® framework concepts and understand its use with other standards and best practices
- Understand the five principles and seven enablers along with the importance of good practices for better governance and management
- Understand the IT management issues that are affecting organizations
- Know the pain points and trigger events that organizations experience
- Understand more about the functions that COBIT® provides and the benefits of using COBIT®
- Know various governance and management processes and the process reference model
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime