Generate and visualize data in Python and MATLAB
Generate and visualize data in Python and MATLAB / get udemy course code
With >4000 lines of MATLAB and Python code, this course is also a great way to improve your programming skills, particularly in the context of data analysis, statistics, and machine learning.
What you'll learn
- Understand different categories of data
- Generate various datasets and modify them with parameters
- Visualize data using a multitude of techniques
- Generate data from distributions, trigonometric functions, and images
- Understand forward models and how to use them to generate data
- Improve MATLAB and Python programming skills
Data science is quickly becoming one of the most important skills in industry, academia, marketing, and science. Most data-science courses teach analysis methods, but there are many methods; which method do you use for which data? The answer to that question comes from understanding data. That is the focus of this course.
What you will learn in this course:
You will learn how to generate data from the most commonly used data categories for statistics, machine learning, classification, and clustering, using models, equations, and parameters. This includes distributions, time series, images, clusters, and more. You will also learn how to visualize data in 1D, 2D, and 3D.
All videos come with MATLAB and Python code for you to learn from and adapt!