Intermediate PHP and MySQL
Intermediate PHP and MySQL / get ed2go course codeIntermediate PHP and MySQL is an online Computer Programming class that you can take at your own pace.
Learn how to create an interactive online store complete with an online catalog of products, allowing customers to browse the catalog to select items, place them in a shopping cart, and complete an order. In this online course, you'll see how to create a commercial online store using the PHP programming language and the MySQL database server.
You'll walk through the steps for developing a complete online store Web application. During the course, you'll see step-by-step how to create all of the software and database objects used in the application. The application consists of two parts, an administrative Web application allowing a store manager to post new products, alter product information, and process customer orders, and a customer Web application allowing customers to browse the catalog of products, select products for purchase, and check out using a shopping cart. At the end of the course, you'll be able to use these code templates to create your own online store application.
What You Will Learn
- Learn advanced PHP programming
- Explore advance features of the MySQL database server
- Learn to create back-end applications for a web store
- Learn to create a storefront web application
- Create and use a shopping cart
- Understand how to use MySQL transactions
- Find out how to generate reports directly from your Web store database
- Learn how to incorporate the object-oriented database features in PHP in your Web applications