Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365
Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365 / get ed2go couse code
Build, edit, and maintain databases in Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365 using tables, reports, forms, and queries to give you fast access to all your important ...
Virtually every industry can benefit from the use of Microsoft Access to organize, store, and document their essential information. Data ranging from inventory and customer information to orders details and vendors can be effectively organized with Microsoft's longstanding software. If you work with databases of any kind, learning how to use Access 2019 will add a valuable skill set to your professional profile.
This course will teach you one of the most useful skills for both jobseekers and those looking for promotion. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel, learning Access informs and enhances your current skill set, allowing you to take a stronger role in database management.
Course Code: ac9
What You Will Learn
- Planning and building a database consisting of multiple tables
- Creating logical relationships between database tables
- Designing effective and powerful data entry forms
- Building efficient and useful queries to find and organize records
- Generation of professional-looking reports