Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training / get ed2go course code
Microsoft® Office 2013 Powerpoint certification training full access to Microsoft Office 2013 Powerpoint online course & exam prep material.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 skills are important and often required in many professions and workplaces. This course prepares you to create professional presentations for any audience, including internal business meetings, sales conferences, or client presentations. This course is Microsoft Approved Courseware and can prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam 77-422. MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
The material is presented in a step-by-step manner, and you will learn by completing readings and hands-on exercises and watching video presentations. The course also includes quizzes and exams, so your skills will be tested at regular intervals throughout the material. Through these methods, you will learn essential PowerPoint skills including creating customized presentations with templates, adding special effects, using slides, notes, and handout masters, creating, editing, and importing charts, managing hyperlinks, creating custom shows, and securing and sharing presentations with others.
What You Will Learn
- Edit a presentation and run a slide show
- Create different types of slides, format slides, and use templates
- Use the Outline tab
- Add Clipart and special effects to a slide
- Use the Slide Sorter to reorganize a presentation
- Apply tables and charts to a presentation
- Print various components of a presentation
- Create customized presentations with templates
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters