70-462: SQL Server Database Administration (DBA)
Link : bestseller coupon code SQL Server
Beginner-Intermediate practical experience in Database Administration (DBA) SQL Server. Good for Microsoft exam 70-462.BESTSELLER
by Phillip Burton
What you'll learn
- Create Backups and Restore Databases, understanding the different recovery models
- Manage logins and server roles, and import and export data
- Implement and maintain indexes, and manage and configure databases, including compression and concurrency problems
- Manage SQL Server Agent and audit SQL Server instances
- Collect and analyse troubleshooting data
- Plan and install SQL Server and related services, including implementing a migration strategy
Do you want to gain practical experience in Database Administration in SQL Server? Are you wanting to prepare for the official Microsoft exam 70-462 "Administering Microsoft SQL Server"? Either way, welcome.
In this course, learn some of the skills that Microsoft want you to know, and add another tool to your CV or resume, and even go for the official Microsoft certification.
SQL Server is one of the main database tools that is requested in the job market, and the ability to being able to do DBA for SQL Server could be very useful for your current work, and your next job hunt.
We'll download and install for free SQL Server Developer, which gives you all of the capabilities of the full-cost Enterprise edition (though without being able to use it for commercial purposes). We'll start by downloading a demonstration database, and learning how to backup and restore this database, and what recovery models are appropriate for other databases, to enable you to offer Point in Time recovery.
We'll manage logins and server roles, so you can control who gets access to what data, implement and maintain indexes, so you can speed up searches, and import and export data. We'll look at managing SQL Server Agent, so you can automate routine tasks, and also be alerted to problems, we'll manage and configure databases, and look at compression, both of which aids with administrating big databases. And much more.