Oracle Database: Oracle 12C R2 RAC Administration
Link : Oracle Database: Oracle 12C R2 RAC Administration
High-Quality & Affordable Courses - 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Start Your Course Today. Join Over 30 Million People Learning Online at Udemy! Expert Instructions. Download Our Mobile App. Industry Experts.by Oak Academy
- Basic Computer Use Knowledge with (Win7/8/10)
- Basic Oracle Database knowledge
- Desire to learn Oracle RAC
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- To do exercises a notebook with at least 12 GB memory, 120 GB of free disk space and internet connection
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to "Oracle RAC: Oracle Database 12C R2 RAC Administration" online course.
Are you a junior Oracle DBA?
Are you DBA who is managing other RDBMS and want to immigrate to Oracle? or
Do you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company?
If you think so, you are at the right place.
This time I’ve designed for you "Oracle RAC: Oracle Database 12C R2 RAC Administration” straight-forward course for the Oracle Database 12C Release 2 (12.2). In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on examples. With my course, you will learn Oracle RAC step-by-step. I made RAC simple and easy with real-life examples.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
In this course you will learn;
- What is RAC ( Real Application Cluster )
- Installing Oracle Virtualbox
- Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Installing Oracle Software
- Oracle RAC
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Installing Oracle RAC Database to VMs
- Installing Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Creating Database
- Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
- Oracle RAC One Node
- How to Convert RAC Database to RAC One Node
- Workload Management
- Monitoring Performance
- Design and Deployment Techniques
- Cloning Oracle RAC
- Managing backup, and restoring cluster database
- Add and Delete Node From Cluster
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are a DBA or familiar to the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL or if you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company or
you are a DBA that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle or you are already in the field and active RAC user but you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.