Azure Machine Learning in the cloud without coding
Udemy Coupon ED | Azure Machine Learning in the cloud without codingAzure Machine Learning designer (preview) Use the designer to prep data, train, test, deploy, manage, and track machine learning models without writing any code. There is no programming required, you visually connect datasets and modules to construct your model
Created by Dan We
What you'll learn
- You will be able to create Machine Learning experiments in the Cloud on Azure
- You have learned fundamental concepts in machine learning
- You invested 2.5 hours of you life wisely
- This is a beginners course - there is no prior knowledge required
- The Azure account can be created for free - there are no additional costs
- There is no coding experience required - I show you a way to do machine learning projects without coding
- How to learn machine learning fast
- You have little time but want to learn machine learning
- You want to learn machine learning as fast as possible
- You want to learn machine learning as easy as possible
Machine Learning and AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud,...) have become Buzzwords in the media. And there are good reasons for this.
These topics will shape the world of tomorrow and will tremendously influence our future working environment. So it is up to all of us to start diving into these subjects (Machine Learning, AI, Cloud) and understand what they mean and how to use them. This will be a key factor and open up new and better job opportunities.
The big question is how? How can we dive into these topics? What if you can't code or do not like to do it? What if you are not a mathematician or data scientist? Is there still an option?
Short Answer. Absolutely! Were there is a will, there is a way! And this way is exactly what I would like to show you here. Together we will learn a high level understanding of important machine learning concepts and create our own machine learning experiments in the cloud. We will learn to use both technologies together and create own machine learning experiments.