Beginner Statistics for Data Analytics - Learn the Easy Way!
Beginner Statistics for Data Analytics - Learn the Easy Way! Udemy Coupon ED
Go above and beyond. Boost your value with a course in personal development. Start Your Course Today. Join Millions of Learners Already Learning On Udemy. Lifetime Access. Selenium. TensorFlow Library. Save up to 90%! 30-Day Money Guarantee.Get Udemy Course
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of statistics w/o memorizing complicated formulas
- Make better, more accurate data-driven decisions
- Understand and carry out a regression analysis
- Make estimates using confidence intervals
- Plot different types of data using scatter plots and histograms
- Calculate correlation, standard deviation, and other measures
- No background of statistics is necessary! We'll start with the basics and build from there.
- Any version of Excel will work but preferably Excel 2016+
Statistical analysis can benefit almost anyone in any industry. We live in a world flooded with data. Having the tools to analyze and synthesize that data will help you stand out on your team.
In a few short hours, you'll have the fundamental skills to help you immediately start applying sophisticated statistical analyses to your data.
Our course is:
- Very easy to understand - There is not memorizing complex formulas (we have Excel to do that for us) or learning abstract theories. Just real, applicable knowledge.
- Fun - We keep the course light-hearted with fun examples
- To the point - We removed all the fluff so you're just left with the most essential knowledge
What you'll be able to do by the end of the course
- Create visualizations such as histograms and scatter plots to visually show your data
- Apply basic descriptive statistics to your past data to gain greater insights
- Combine descriptive and inferential statistics to analyze and forecast your data
- Utilize a regression analysis to spot trends in your data and build a robust forecasting model