Build Clean and Secure PHP Web Apps from Scratch
Build Clean and Secure PHP Web Apps from Scratch | Udemy Coupon EDMaximize Your Web Development Skills by Creating PHP Web Apps Without Any Bootstrap, Template, and Third-Party Code Get Coupon Code
What you'll learn
- PHP Fundamentals
- Creating MySQL Databases
- Web Development Techniques
- Object-oriented PHP
- Creating PHP Classes and Objects
- CRUD Operations
- State Management Using Sessions
- Code Refactoring
- Protect and Secure PHP Applications
- HTML and CSS
As a Web developer, you're expected to know how to create a clean and functional Web site from scratch. This course is designed for beginner developers who already know their HTML and CSS and would like to get their hands dirty with creating nice and clean custom Web apps from scratch. I will walk you through the entire process of building a PHP Guestbook application using the LAMP stack. Everything will be built from scratch -- NO bootstrap, NO templates, NO third-party code. You create everything, and you own everything.
This course is divided into three major phases:
- Phase 1: You will build the complete Web app from scratch using only procedural programming in PHP, custom CSS & HTML, and a MySQL database.
- Phase 2: You will tweak the app and integrate state management to restrict unregistered users from accessing protected content and functionality on the site.
- Phase 3: You will refactor and convert the same app code using object-oriented programming in PHP.
The app that you build will use a MySQL database for data store and allow users to perform basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on the site. Users will be able to view and sign the Guestbook, make edits, and delete content.
By the end of the course, you will feel proud and confident to start building a complete PHP Web application from the ground up on your own using your own custom code and various programming techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who are curious about PHP and the LAMP Stack
- Developers who want to build clean Web apps from scratch