Data Structures. A data structure is a particular way of organizing data in a computer so that it can be used effectively. For example, ...Get Course
Included in This Course
Welcome to this practice test course on Data structures.
You have already studied and implemented Data Structures but still you feel you need to learn more about Data Structures in detail so that it help you solving more challenging problems and used Data Structures efficiently. This course will provide you 150 questions in 3 Test on Data Structure Fundamentals which will help you knowing which topoics/areas you have mastery and where is your weak point which you need to improve.
These course contains questions on the following topics:
1. Fundamentals of Data Structures
2. List and Linked list
3. Searching, Merging, and Sorting methods
4. Stack and Queue
5. Tree and Graph
If you are nervous about first interview or examination, or anxious about applying to your next job, this is the course for you which will help you revising and preparing Data Structures very well.
Who this course is for:
- Developers preparing for interviews and examinations.
- If you are one of those who wants to master the concepts of Data Structures then this course is for you.
- Anyone who is interested in Data Strcutures and want to enjoy concepts by learning and practicing.