Financial Analytics: Complete Course
by William McGuffey Academy
What you'll learn
- LEARN the concept of Financial analytics thoroughly
- Understand how R can be used in Financial Analytics
- BE able to download and update R and get proficient in working with R
- CAPABLE of handling large amounts of data without difficulty that includes entering, reading and export and import of the data
- LEARN to handle different data types and structures
- CARRY OUT Financial statement analysis
- COMPREHEND the concept of descriptive statistics
- ACQUIRE the skill to develop goal-oriented strategies for your business
- GAIN the understanding of presenting the data graphically using different graphs to analyze the data
- ACQUIRE the skill in performing analysis and solve concerns of the business
- MASTER the art of taking data-driven analytical based and decision to increase the share in the market and company’s ROI
- EVALUATE Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios to analyze a company’s performance
- BECOME a successful Financial Analyst in nick of time
Financial Analysis is the new pinnacle. Want to reach to the top?
‘A Financial Analyst is the need of the moment and one of the highest paying jobs’
To gain the required skill, and get an edge over the others you need to be at the right place!
Henry Harvin is the guide to your success!
Financial analytics is a comprehensive understanding of the business financial data that helps in making calculative decisions in favor of the business. It helps in giving a complete assessment of the viability, stability and profitability of the business. It helps in improving business performance and driving your business forward. It plays an important role in calculating the profit of the business.
A Financial Analyst helps in determining the budgets for upcoming projects by forecasting about future revenue and expenditure. A Financial Analyst does research and prepares a report on financial information, and at the time monitor financial movements within the market.