Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context
Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context | Udemy Coupon EDAll React JS concepts are in this course. Learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context. You will love this All in One course.
What you'll learn
- This is the full React JS course. You will learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context
- This course is the best way to learn complete React JS
- You will learn React JS with hands-on examples
- Dive in React JS
- Learn how to create Single Page Web Application with React JS
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn sending request to an API and fetch data
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Learn to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom
- Manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk
- Create context with class-based component
- Learn to consume context with Context Consumer
- Learn how to consume context with static contextType
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components
- Learn the most important hook functions like, useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext
- Learn how powerfull when we use Context and Hooks together
Welcome to Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context course.
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, and Hooks & Context from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn React JS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.