jQuery Memory Game Project - Fun coding Project with jQuery
How to setup your development environment editor and where to connect to jQuery. Game HTML and CSS structure. Logic to develop the memory game. Connecting to build a game board and starting the game. Elements of the game. Adding timer. Checking for win conditions. Moving the player to the next cards.Get Course
What you'll learn
- How to apply jQuery in game development
- Use logic in programming an application from start to finish
- jQuery experience
- Computer access
- Web coding experience
Create this memory game which features dynamic content and can adjust with more items or less. Source code is included and suggested to try the code as you follow the lessons. Construct your own version of the game, then extend it and show off your skills. Learn in a fun interactive way how to produce web content and build some cool things online with jQuery.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to build a memory game from scratch.
Course covers applying jQuery to build this mini project
- How to setup your development environment editor and where to connect to jQuery
- Game HTML and CSS structure
- Logic to develop the memory game
- Connecting to build a game board and starting the game
- Elements of the game
- Adding timer
- Checking for win conditions
- Moving the player to the next cards
- All this and more
Objective of the game is to select 2 cards and try to find a match.
As you flip cards over remember the other side to complete the game in as few clicks as possible.
Game ends when all the cards are matched.
Enjoy learning have fun!!!!