Master Data Structures for Optimal Solutions in Python
Master Data Structures for Optimal Solutions in Python | Udemy CouponData Structures Made Easy - Master the Optimal Solution to Programming Challenges with Proven Data Structures. Ge Coupon ED
What you'll learn
- Know how to use and implement the proven basic and important data structures in Python
- Master how wrong data structures can kills performance of your program
- The efficient way to solve problems like the Balancing Bracket Problems by using a Stack
- Practical experience on to measure performance of data structures, e.g., comparing our Queue with a Python list
- Know how and when to solve Programming Challenges using Linked Lists, Stacks and Queues.
- The basis of Object Oriented Programming in Python - from drawing to code
- How Linked Lists are used to implement Queues and Stacks
- Learn how to implement Double Linked Lists in Python
Python is the chosen language to learn programming for obvious reasons:
- Python is easy to master
- It is easy to solve complex problems in an elegant manner
- ...and it is a used by many professionals in most professions
Python is the chosen language to master Data Structures
- It is easy to turn drawings of Data Structures into Python code.
- No overhead syntax is needed to express functionality.
- You only need to master how to get from a drawing to Python code - this course will give you that.
Why master Data Structures?
- The simple solution to problems like the Balancing Bracket Problems, Nearest Smallest Element Problem and many more... are not efficient and are too slow for large input sizes. They kill your programs performance.
- With the right Data Structure problems like that have fast and optimal run-time.
- Also, it teaches you how performance is measured and what matters when solving your programming challenges.