Python and Flask Full-Stack Web Development for beginners
Python and Flask Full-Stack Web Development for beginners | Udemy Coupon EDPython and Flask Full-Stack Web Development for beginners. With the help of this course you can Learn to create and deploy Get Udemy Course
What you'll learn
- Build Web Projects using full stack web development skills
- Learn Back End Web Development Skills : Python , Flask,SQL ,PostgreSQL, API, REST
- Build a web based Calculator using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Countdown Timer using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Interactive Quiz App using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Todo List App using Front End Web Development Skills
- Learn how to use the command line interface
- Learn how to use version control with Git and Github
- Learn Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Learn Flask fundamentals
- Learn SQL ,Databases and PostgreSQL
- Build and deploy an application to the cloud using full stack web development skills
- Build a simple REST API
- No programming experience required
- A PC and Mac with internet access is required
They can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Full stack web developers usually have some of the following front end and back end skill sets.
Front End Skills ( This is used to build the client software or application)
Back End Skills ( This is used to build the server software or application)
Flask is a Python framework for building lightweight and dynamic web applications. It helps speed up tedious behind-the-scenes development work, such as URL mapping, and offers more control to the developer to build applications
Being a full-stack web developer equips you with the skill set to develop web based projects. You can prototype quickly and switch between front and back end development based on requirements.