Python for Excel: Use xlwings for Data Science and Finance
Udemy Coupon ED | Python for Excel: Use xlwings for Data Science and FinanceUse xlwings to automate Excel reports with Python. Write Excel tools with Python instead of VBA and call your code directly from within Excel, e.g. via a button on the sheet. ... Write (array) UDFs in a breeze by taking advantage of all the functionality already available in libraries like NumPy and Pandas. Get Coupon ED
What you'll learn
- Automate Excel with clean and powerful Python Code
- Learn and master the xlwings library from 0 to 100
- Use Excel as Graphical User Interface (GUI) and run your Python code with Excel
- Create powerful Dashboard Apps with Excel (frontend) and Python (backend)
- Use powerful Data Visualization Tools (Matplotlib, Seaborn) in Excel
- Learn Python from scratch with a taylor-made Crash Course (For Python beginners)
- Write UDFs (user defined functions) and use Numpy, Pandas and Machine Learning Libraries directly in Excel
- Write Excel tools with Python instead of VBA and call your code directly from within Excel
- Use xlwings to automate Excel reports with Python
- Prototype Web apps
- Write and use Dynamic Arrays with xlwings
- Run your financial model 10,000 times & more with a Python Monte Carlo Simulation
- Load (financial) data from Web APIs directly into Excel
- Run Python Scripts from within Excel with Run main and RunPython
- Replace VBA macros with clean and powerful Python code
- A desktop computer (Windows or Mac) capable of storing and running Python/Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
- An internet connection capable of streaming HD Videos.
- A working installation of Microsoft Excel.
- Mac users are welcome. Please note that 10%-15% of the course content (UDFs) work on Windows only!
- Willingness to code and work with Python.
Excel vs. Python - what is the best tool for Data Science, Business and Finance?
The answer is: Use Excel and Python together and integrate both tools with xlwings. Get the best of two worlds!
With xlwings, you can use Python Data Science libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Matplotlib, Seaborn and Scikit-learn directly in Excel! You can run Python code in Excel and boost your Excel projects! More and more Professionals and Developers use
- Excel as Frontend
- Python as analytical Backend.
This course is the perfect choice for
- Experienced Python Coders: Use Excel as Graphical User Interphase (GUI) | Run your Python scripts with Excel | Present your results with Excel Dashboards
- Excel Users and complete Python Beginners: Boost your Excel projects with clean and powerful Python code!
- Mixed Groups: Non-Coders can run and use Python code simply by clicking on buttons in Excel.