Strongly Typed Apps
What you'll learn
- React Native
- A basic understanding of TypeScript
- A basic understanding of GraphQL
- A basic understanding of React
Here is why you should join:
- This is the only online mobile development course taught by a professional bootcamp instructor.
- 91% of my in-person bootcamp students go on to get full-time developer jobs. Most of them are complete beginners when I start working with them.
- The bootcamp program I teach costs $15,000. This course is just as comprehensive but with brand new content for a fraction of the price.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to today's developer industry.
- Along with the course, I wrote an extensive guide to getting started with mobile app development on my website.
How long is this course?
The entire course is self-paced, and should take about one week to complete.
At the end of each week you'll have a new skill in your toolbox for building full-stack mobile apps.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
The course does not teach you how to program from scratch. We delve into intermediate/advanced code, for example, building a GraphQL server with Node and using Hooks with React.
While you don't have to be a React Native expert, it is good if you have, for example, gone through a basic React Native tutorial beforehand.