Supply Chain Analytics
What you'll learn
- BUILD leadership and teamwork skills
- LEARNING the ability to manage change
- DEVELOP business acumen and adopt an integrative approach to decision making
- ADOPT a scientific, data-driven approach to resolve business risks
- RECOGNIZE emerging trends and be prepared to leverage them for one’s organization
- EXPERIMENTAL learning through team-based solving of a real-life problem
- DEVELOPING a strategic outlook for management of Operations in a company
- MANAGE change effectively and efficiently
- MASTER strategies to successfully launch new products
- LEARN about the installation of R and its upgradation
- Get the knowledge of Supply chain management with R tool
- LEARNING about data types and its structures along with its management
- UNDERSTANDING table functions and its use
- GET proficient in summarizing the data graphically for more clarity and better understanding
- ANANYSE data through graphical representation
Want to handle the trends and challenges of the industry in a better way?
Want to increase the profitability?
Want to handle the stumbling blocks that can cause delay and dent in your reputation?
Make the right move in the direction towards a successful career and learning the skills to handle supply chain With Us!
The key objective in this work field is to satisfy the client by fulfilling his demands, improve the company’s responsiveness, create value for the client, make network flexibility and persuade monetary achievement. Since building and keeping up a supply chain network includes more than one association, the job is unpredictable and complicated. To be successful in your career you need to develop plan of action effectively, form associations, create techniques, and put processes in order. It might be dependent upon you to execute new technologies or work with others to improve their abilities.
It is a thorough and challenging program that has been intended to furnish experts with skills in the main disciplines of Operations Management, System Analysis, Innovation and Product Design, Technology Strategy, Manufacturing Planning and Control, Strategic Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Analytics, and more to deliver.