TOTAL: AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam Prep (DBS-C01)
TOTAL: AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam Prep (DBS-C01) | Udemy Coupon EDStudy for the newest AWS exam today AWS has come out with a BRAND NEW certification exam called the AWS Certified Database - Specialty (DBS-C01). The exam was created ...
What you'll learn
- The purpose of each AWS Database service
- All aspects of databases including design, migration, deployment, maintenance, security, monitoring, and disaster recovery
- Automation and orchestration of databases using the GUI and command-line interface
- Relational databases (RDS), in-memory databases (ElastiCache), key-value (NoSQL) databases (DynamoDB), document databases (DocumentDB), graph databases (Neptune), time series databases (Timestream), and ledger databases (QLDB)
- Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Database access language (SQL)
- AWS recommends a minimum of 5 years of experience with common database technologies
- AWS recommends at least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS
- AWS recommends experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS Cloud-based relational and NoSQL databases
- Internet access is preferred, as well as setting up a free AWS account to practice your skills
AWS has come out with a BRAND NEW certification exam called the AWS Certified Database - Specialty (DBS-C01). The exam was created specifically for those who are interested in the database aspects of AWS.
Do you know how data has radically changed the landscape of everything in the cloud, the Internet, and your lives? If you've ever seen the "Customers also bought" tag on Amazon (that lead you to buy that super cool Bluetooth-enabled R2-D2), or used the databases in your company to better understand where the best places are to invest your profits, or simply used the contacts function of your phone to store all the important information about the people in your lives, you know how crucial data is.
Although this course is designed with Database Administrators (DBAs) in mind, it is helpful for anyone who deals with any aspect of databases in AWS. This exam covers everything from the AWS Relational Database Service (RDS) to NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) to the AWS Database Migration Tool. It focuses on various aspects, such as design, migration, deployment, maintenance, security, monitoring, and disaster recovery.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· Over 8 hours of content
· 9 downloadable PDFs with notes on every chapter
· 9 white paper PDFs suggested by AWS to study for the exam
· End-of-chapter quizzes to test your knowledge
· Q&A section where you can have your questions answered
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Lifetime access
· Certificate of completion
· AWS Relational Database Service (RDS) and Aurora
· AWS DynamoDB (document database)
· AWS Database Migration Tool (migrate your existing databases into the cloud)
· AWS Key Management Service (encryption to secure your data)
· Troubleshooting database connection issues
· AWS Neptune (graph database)
· AWS Redshift (data warehousing)