Simplified Approach To Data Science
Simplified Approach To Data Science | Udemy Coupon EDThis is the most comprehensive guide for aspiring Data Scientist who are framed their skills from Novice to Expert Get Udemy Course
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to successfully understand the connectivity of Statistics, Computer Science and Business.
- Students will be able to understand the rationale why Big Data came into the picture of Data Science
- Students will be able to differentiate Data Science and Data Engineer with regards to Big Data Framework
- Students will able to focus on programming languages used by Data Scientists
- Students will be able to define Statistics.
- Students will be able to identify and differentiate Descriptive from Inferential Statistics
- Students will be able to identify biases in Data Collection
- Students will be able to determine the very first Step in Data Analysis - Exploratory Data Analysis
- Students will be able to understand the importance of Visualization in Data Analysis
- Students will be able to understand and determine how to treat Outliers.
- Students will be able to understand how to construct a Scientific Inquiry
- Students Will be able to understand the different levels of Measurement
- Students will be able to determine how to process Data
- Students will be able to define Data Science in a more practical and realistic approach.
- Students will be able to differentiate Data Science from Machine Learning in a more realistic sense of applications.
- Companies and Organizations who will going to enroll and subscribe to this lesson will be able to understand the expectations from a Data Scientist.
- Students who will going to enroll in this lesson will be guided on where and how to start their career on Data Science.
Welcome to this very comprehensive lesson about Data Science. I will be going to explain the very basic of Data Science based on my practical experience before I became a Data Scientist and an AI Lead for Innovation.
We can easily define Data Science as there are so many reading materials and mediums available in the internet and from different social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc., but only few have been able to practically point-out and illustrate the actual job and expectations for Data Scientists.
Because of this very vague definition of Data Science, a lot of companies and even aspirant are having difficulty in understanding what Data Science really is.
In this lesson, I will be going to discuss the different stages, different phases, different skills-set and different competencies required for a Data Scientist. This is to guide aspiring data scientist on where and how to start their career in Data Science.
During this past few months, a lot of companies all throughout the world are struggling to survive because of the temporary suspension of their operations during the lock-down caused by the Global Pandemic Outbreak. One thing I can share with my students is that, a company who invested in Technology cannot just be swayed down by unforeseen situation such as the COVID-19. I can say that because of the innovation projects of the company, we are able to cope up during hard times. We still managed to help other member countries because of the stability of the business.
So bear with me and don't leave any part of this lesson if you are still confused.