Hadoop Administration: An easy way to become a Hadoop Admin
Hadoop Administration: An easy way to become a Hadoop Admin Enable NameNode High availability configuration on Hadoop Cluster. Learn to install Hadoop using Cloudera Manager and other administrative activites
What you'll learn
- Create Hadoop Single node cluster on VM-Ware.
- Learn to install Hadoop using Cloudera Manager and other administrative activites
- Enable Kerberos security on Cloudera Hadoop Cluster using LDAP connection with Active Directory.
- How to Monitor a Hadoop Cluster
- It is great if student knows Linux commands but if not, he / she can learn the commands from the "Linux Commands" pdf which I am giving as a giveaway.
- Student should have AWS account. If student does not have, then student can create account using "Guidelines to Create AWS Free Tier Account" PDF which I am giving as a part of giveaway.
- To create Single node cluster on VM-Ware student must have configuration which can support VM-Ware of 4 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD and 2 CPU.
- Student need head phone to listen audio clearly.
- You will need access to a PC running 64-bit Windows, MacOS, or Linux with an Internet connection.
Module 0: Giveaways
- · Linux / UNIX Course
- · 100 Solved Queries of Hadoop Administration Day to Day activities.
- · Guidelines to create an AWS account.
Module 1: Introduction of Hadoop Administration
- · Understanding Big Data
- · Common big data domain scenarios
- · Analyze Limitation of Traditional Solutions
- · Roles and Responsibility
- · Case Studies
Module 2: Hadoop Architecture And Mapreduce
- · Introduction to Hadoop
- · Hadoop Architecture
- · Difference between Hadoop 1.x, Hadoop 2.x and Hadoop 3.x
- · Hadoop 1.x Ecosystem tools and Core System
- · Hadoop 2.x Ecosystem tools and Core System
- · HDFS File System
- o Introduction of NameNode, DataNode and Secondary NameNode
- o Anatomy of Write and Read
- o Replication Pipeline
- · YARN Framework
- o Role and function of YARN in Hadoop
- o Mapreduce Theory
- § Cluster testing using MapReduce Code in YARN Environment
Module 3: Cluster Planning
- · Types of Rack
- · General Principal of selecting CPU Memory and hardware
- · Understand Hardware Consideration
- · Machines requirement as per the daemons
- · Learn Best Practice for selecting hardware
Know the network Consideration
Module 4: Hadoop Cluster Administration, Backup, Recovery and Maintenance
- · SafeMode
- · Decommissioning, Commissioning and Re-Commissioning of Node
- · Trash Functionality
- · Distcp
- · Rack Awareness
- · HDFS / Hadoop Balancer
Module 5: Managing Resources and Scheduling
- · Scheduler: Explanation and demo
- o Capacity Scheduler
Module 6: HDFS Federation and High Availability
- · Understand the YARN framework
- · Understand the Federation
- · Understand High Availability
- · High Availability Implementation Using Quorum Journal Manager
Module 7: Cloudera Setup and Performance Tuning
- · Cloudera Distribution Hadoop
- · Cloudera Features
- · Cloudera Manager Editions
- · Cloudera Manager Web UI
- · CDH Installation
Module 8: Security
- · Basics of Hadoop Platform Security
- · Securing the Platform
- · Understand Kerberos
Configuring Kerberos on Cloudera Hadoop Cluster using LDAP authentication