Data Science for Business Leaders: Machine Learning Defined
- Learn what models are, how they work, and how they fit in the overall picture of machine learning (ML) and data science.
- Lots of terminology; plain and simple explanations (without the hype).
- Fair warning: NO hands-on model development (NO code & NO complex formulas)
- Focused on understanding ML as a capability that can benefit any business.
- No prior knowledge required.
- This course has no coding or complex mathematics.
- This class is the prerequisite for many other data science courses.
This course has a simple mission: to give you a solid understanding of what Machine Learning is. Mastering the terminology is your first step to understanding the ideas and capabilities.
Machine learning is a capability that business leaders should grasp if they want to extract value from data. There's a lot of hype; but there's some truth: the use of modern data science techniques could translate to a leap forward in progress or a significant competitive advantage. Often you can buy "AI-powered" solutions; but you should consider how your organization's core competencies could benefit from machine learning.
No coding or complex math. This is not a hands-on course. We set out to explain all of the fundamental concepts you'll need in plain English.
Who this course is for:
- Business leaders, executives, product managers, process owners, service managers, as well as aspiring and experienced data scientists.
- Suitable for people with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
Science experts. Code templates included.
Rating: 4.5 out of 54.5 (141,390 ratings) 747,483 students
Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
Complete hands-on machine learning tutorial with data science, Tensorflow, artificial intelligence, and neural networks
Rating: 4.6 out of 54.6 (24,234 ratings) 142,783 students