H14: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare, Plain & Simple
Udemy | H14: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare, Plain & Simple
H14: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare, Plain & Simple. Learn the fundamental concepts behind Articifical Intelligence and how it can be .
What you'll learn
- The fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- The application of AI techniques to healthcare
- The promise of AI
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites. This course in a foundation course.
Information Systems (IS), or Information Technology (IT), as they are sometimes called, are playing a critical role in all our healthcare organizations today. They are permeating our hospitals, our clinics, our homes, our pharmacies and every aspect of our lives. If implemented correctly, they have the potential of making healthcare processes more efficient and maximizing patient and user experience. If implemented incorrectly, they can wreak havoc.
The topics covered in this "Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare" course are:
- AI vs Traditional Computers
- Rules vs Tools
- Business and Healthcare Examples
- The Role of the "Mentor"
- Training the Machine
- Business and Healthcare Example
The basic concepts behind Healthcare Information Systems are often presented in a very complex, difficult to understand style. This "PLAIN AND SIMPLE" series on Healthcare Information Systems is different. It strives to introduce the basic concepts of information technology and systems in a very simple and easy to understand format using many examples from both non-healthcare and healthcare environments. This course is targeted at the entry level (Basic and Intermediate Level) learner.
The content of the series is based on the author's 35 years experience in the healthcare information systems business. This experience spans product design and launch, marketing, business development and executive management (including president). In addition, it is based on 15 years teaching at the graduate level in the University environment.
Who this course is for:
- Those currently in a healthcare position, wanting to learn more about Information Systems and the role they play in healthcare.
- Those considering a career change and wanting to learn more about Healthcare Information systems.
- Those entering the healthcare industry and considering a career in Healthcare Information Systems
- The eternally curious